Hey everyone. We thought this would be a fun way to share pictures. So, feel free to put up any pictures you want. To make the page load faster, try and resize the pictures to about 500x750 or so. If you are going to make a print of any pictures, let me know, and I will send the full sized file.
4 Comments:
Danny,I"m not sure if you knew this or not, but in the football picture, you have on two different pair of socks. Don't worry about it, it happens to everybody. That would have been really embarrassing if anybody would have seen that.
Just kidding, nice job posting pictures.
Danny,
Nice job posting pictures, I am so proud!! Hey, how does it feel to be the shortest of the four boys in that last picture??? I have tall brothers!!
Fun pictures, Danny.
james=cool
Post a Comment
<< Home