couple more pictures
Melanie loves this mower, and as you can see has a lot of work left to go. Also, here is a link to a short video of Melanie trying to move a street sign. She apparently didn't like where it was left.
Hey everyone. We thought this would be a fun way to share pictures. So, feel free to put up any pictures you want. To make the page load faster, try and resize the pictures to about 500x750 or so. If you are going to make a print of any pictures, let me know, and I will send the full sized file.
Melanie loves this mower, and as you can see has a lot of work left to go. Also, here is a link to a short video of Melanie trying to move a street sign. She apparently didn't like where it was left.
2 Comments:
Ahhh, Melanie can't be like Sean by mowing the lawn and playing basketball!!!
Don't worry brittany and Scott i teach her how to play football at christmas time. And maybe she can mow the lawn instead of me! We miss you guys tons!
Sean Dalton
She has so much work to do! I love her fearlessness. I don't think she realizes or cares that the street sign is 3 times bigger than her. She has determination to reorganize the things that are misplaced in this world. I love to just watch her.
Post a Comment
<< Home