Friday, November 23, 2007


Thats me and Cristy

These are my friends and we are nerds


This was before a holloween dance. I bought a mullet.



Preference dance. I'm the blue shirt. I jump the highest.





Me and Cristy





Me and my friends at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.






Me and Cristy and Paul on a trampoline.







Me and Cristy for homecoming. We are 80's.










Me and Cristy on Halloween. I am an athlete. She is a ninja.






2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Tony, I love all the pictures, good job getting that all sorted out, now if you could just convince Danny to post some now and then, and Mom and Dad and Sean, we'd be set! I love the mullet you bought, that was hilarious. And Christy looks cute, it sure looks like you know how to have fun!!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hey, nice job posting. Looks like you are having a fun time at school.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home