Hey everyone. We thought this would be a fun way to share pictures. So, feel free to put up any pictures you want. To make the page load faster, try and resize the pictures to about 500x750 or so. If you are going to make a print of any pictures, let me know, and I will send the full sized file.
2 Comments:
Sean, I can't believe it. I love the pictures!! And I saw that you put them up like million days ago...I can't belive I didn't see them until now!! So rude!!
I am so proud of you scoring 12 points in one game. It sounds like you really ruled the court. It is kind of fun to force the other team to put their best man on you huh? Not that I would know, I don't know if I ever scored 12 points in one game, maybe in two put together...
And, by the way, can I just say what great form you have!
Now I don't feel so bad for getting spanked at horse when we were playing in the gym.
Post a Comment
<< Home