Ready....go
So, Melanie was playing this game with Brittany where she would stand on Brittany's hands. She would say, "Ready.....go" when she wanted to start. It was pretty funny, so I tried to get a video of it.
Here is the first attempt. You can hear her asking what dadn is doing with the camera before hand. Once I had filmed it, I uploaded it to the computer to make sure that it worked, and realized that I had the camera tipped as if I were taking a picture. I said, "dangit" and Melanie instantly starting saying it back. I don't know how you people can't laugh when kid say something like this.
Anyway, here is the second attempt at filming her saying, "ready...go."
Judge all you want about the language around a kid, I think it is funny.
2 Comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That has to be the funniest video ever!!! I love hearing Scott trying not to laugh in the background. She is a smart little girl. Just wait until she is around her Dalton uncles and their Dalton-ese. (If she is allowed.) She is way too cute and we miss her terribly! Great balance as well. What a fun age.
I think Sean and Dad and I have watched it 100 times. We can't stop laughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home