Thursday, October 09, 2008

more pictures and videos

We liked this because Melanie's hair is all messed up from Garth giving her kisses.  Garth is my mom's dog; Melanie goes crazy every time she sees him and puts her face right up to his until he gives her kisses.  Brittany is also pretty excited about this shirt.  

 
And a couple videos:
First, Melanie had fun at the park and wasn't scared of climbing this height that is the equivalent of an 80 foot fall for an adult (or around there somewhere).  This is the only time she didn't go straight down the slide.

Also, Melanie loves running in circles.  She just discovered that she could make little screaming noises (don't ask me how that was something new to her, because I'm pretty sure I've heard these noises before).  She thought it was hilarious.  We probably shouldn't encourage any game that makes noise, but it was pretty funny.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I think Melanie needs a climbing harness and ropes for her birthday. She is fearless. what a cute giggle. The best though, is her "big sister" t-shirt. I know it is pretty far away, but we can't wait! So exciting!!!!! Yipee skippy!!!
Scott and Brittany have such good baby recipes, it will be fun to meet our new little in May. Best birthday present ever!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home