Saturday, February 21, 2009

Melanie Videos

Here are two quick videos of Melanie. (Sorry Danny and Brittany, you'll have to watch them somewhere other than BYU).

First is Melanie spinning. Big surprise I know. But now she has decided that she is cooking for us when she spins. Her two favorite things to cook are eggs and cake. When she decides to cook cake she always wants me to sing Happy Birthday once the cake is ready and she pretends to blow out the candles, it is a pretty cute game.

Second is Melanie helping me a song from Cinderella. She has nearly the whole thing memorized and it is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

We can't wait to see everybody, hope this holds you over until then!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

What a cool imagination!!! I really liked her puzzled look and then "scoot your toes" to Daden.

She definitely loves the world arund her and wants to learn everything.

She is lucky to have you two as parents.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

What a cool imagination!!! I really liked her puzzled look and then "scoot your toes" to Daden.

She definitely loves the world arund her and wants to learn everything.

She is lucky to have you two as parents.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home