Monday, June 08, 2009

Quick Update

Here is the new desk for Scott. Melanie helped me put it together and we are really happy with it. It is really sturdy and will be a great place for him to be able to work at home without interruptions.
Here is a sweet shot of Lucas with his purple mouth from his thrush medicine. So sweet. He didn't really care for it though because this is what happened to his dinner after the medicine...there were actual puddles all over my pants and shirt. It was some serious projectile spit-up!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

The desk looks more official than I imagined. Good job finding a good one and great job putting it together! Those can be tricky.

I love the little "model" in the picture. What a beautiful girl! Nami misses her!

Little Lucas has changed so much in the short 4 weeks of his life. He is definitely one handsome guy even with "purple lipstick" on. I can't wait to hold him again.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home